Career Opportunities at AE Techron
EMC Product Specialist
Location: Elkhart, IN
Company Description: AE Techron is a manufacturer of LF power electronics for the EMC, Imaging, Power Utilities and Research markets. Our products are market leaders in performance, bandwidth and durability.
Job Description: AE Techron is expanding its successful EMC business. To do this we are seeking an EMC industry professional who would become part of a team tasked with creating EMC industry specific solutions for pre-compliance testing, EMC labs and large manufacturers. This position would be multifaceted. The successful applicant should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and opportunities would include: input into new product features and direction, application support for present and potential customers, and project management; should be comfortable leading a small technical team.
The position would require some travel to EMC tradeshows and key customers. There is an expectation for participation on EMC Standards committees and to be able to share technical concepts in a workshop format.
This is a unique career opportunity. The successful candidate will be an integral part of a world-class engineering team, tasked with applying new technologies to EMC specific problems.
- Work with internal staff and industry experts to determine future product direction
- Sit on Standards Committees that impact the LF EMC market
- Create complete integrated EMC test solutions for various standards that contain AE Techron products
- Work with outside EMC labs to achieve agency approval for new AE Techron products
- Provide application support for AE Techron products
- Occasional travel to key customers, regional and national EMC trade shows
- Investigate and report on competitive products and potential related new markets
- Train/support sales partners worldwide
- Direct members of EMC technical and software support team
- E.E.T. or equivalent experience
- Three+ years of technical experience in EMC industry
- Familiarity with major EMC standards in the conducted immunity and power quality area
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Comprehensive Benefits Offered (but not limited to): Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Retirement plan with company matching, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, holidays, etc.)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Competitive compensation, based on experience
For more information, contact: