7234 Audio Bandwidth+ Amplifier and Battery Simulator
Almost 2X the DC current, no increase in cost
- Drop outs and surges as fast as 1.2µs
- Small signal response up to 700 kHz
- 13.5 VDC at up to 28A
- Field-selectable ±40V, 75V or 150V potential
- Powered from 120V/230VAC
- 3-Year, No-Fault Warranty
- 3-Week Repair Turnaround
- 20-Year Repair Support
- Lifetime Technical Support
Up to 65A DC and up to 50 kHz from a 120V supply
- Bandwidth: DC to 50 kHz
- Voltage: 0 to 140 VRMS; 0 to 200 VDC
- Current: 65 to 300 ARMS*
- Distortion: 0.2%
- Power: 2 kW, up to 10 kVA*
- Power levels up to 5X rated power when driving reactive loads
- High power efficiency and density
*Models available with output from 2 kW to 10 kW (capable of up to 50 kVA).
DSR 100 Series
Dropout, Surge, Ripple Simulator plus AC/DC Voltage Source
- ±80V DC supply for 12-48V systems; meets 80V surge requirements
- 300 kHz sine for DC ripple tests for all major Standards
- 3 µs rise time — exceeds surge and dropout slew rate requirements
- 3 mΩ DC source impedance — outperforms ISO 7637-2 requirements
- Four-quadrant — can source and sink current
- Models from 15A to 200A continuous output current available
T Series Coupling Transformers
Optimized for use with AE Techron 7220 Series amplifiers
- T 1000: Ten-to-one step-down; provides up to 100 ARMS secondary current.
- T 2000: Two-to-one step-down; provides up to 40 Ap AC or DC secondary current.
- T 3700: One-to-37 step-up; provides up to 3700 VRMS.
AE Techron announces the 8300 Series wide-bandwidth, high-power switch-mode amplifiers.
Want to discuss a product or application?
Our knowledgeable sales and support staff can help find the right system for your needs.
We're the audio-bandwidth experts.