7220 Series: Up to 28A at 13.5 VDC, 900W, DC to 1 MHz, Single-Phase
Audio-bandwidth linear power amplifiers for EMC testing
- Field-selectable controlled-voltage or controlled-current operation
- Can be switched between rail supply modes and voltages to optimize for various load impedances
- Protection circuits guard against over/under voltage, over current, over temperature, and circulating ground currents
- DC blocking and 50-kHz low pass filter (7234 model only)
Key Performance Capabilities:
- Up to 900 watts RMS power output
- Small signal response up to 1 MHz
- Drop outs and surges as fast as 1.2µs
- Up to 28A at 13.5 VDC
- Can be used to create series or parallel systems for up to 3 times the voltage or 4 times the current output
AE Techron's 7220-Series amplifiers, when used with a signal generator such as the AE Techron 3110, can simultaneously produce both the DC voltage needed to drive the DUT and the high-frequency (AC ripple) conducted interference waveform required in cranking tests found in Standards like FMC1278, (CI210, CI230, CI250, CI260). They can also be used to perform surge and dropout tests found in many automotive Standards, like GMW3172-07, ISO 7637-2, and SAE J1113/2.
When used with AE Techron's T-Series coupling transformers (T1000, T2000 and T3700), 7220-Series amplifiers are ideal for use in the low-voltage conducted or radiated immunity tests needed for Aviation industry Standards like DO 160 (Section 18 and 19), MIL STD 461/462 (CS101 and RS101), Airbus and Boeing audio bandwidth electrical and magnetic tests.
The 7220-Series amps are a perfect choice to drive small to medium Helmholtz coils and radiators like those specified in FMC1278 (RI140, RI150).
|Change from CV to CC operation||Requires opening of case/jumper||Back-panel switch|
|Parallel operation||Requires external balancing resistor||Back-panel switch|
|Series operation||Requires opening of case/jumper||Back-panel switch|
|Gain options||Fixed 20 / Variable||Fixed 20 / Fixed 6 / Variable|
|DC Block enable/disable||No||Back-panel switch|
|Maximum surge current||50Ap||60Ap|
|Slew rate||75 V/µs||100+ V/µs|
|DC current at 13.5V||15A||28A|
You might also be interested in:
Want to discuss a product or application?
Your local AE Techron Representative can help find the right system for your needs.
We're the audio-bandwidth experts.