Career Opportunities at AE Techron
Technical/Large Account Sales
This role is located in the Elkhart, IN area. It has the potential (after an initial training period) of being a hybrid position.
Do you enjoy working with scientists and researchers to help them solve difficult problems with innovative products? Do your core values include personal integrity, a passion for your work, and a concern for others? Want to be a part of a Company who cares about your opinion and future?
Then AE Techron has a place for you!
AE Techron is an innovative manufacturer of power conversion products for demanding applications. Founded in 1992, our products have become market leaders in performance, bandwidth and durability around the globe. Most of our products provide capabilities unavailable from any other manufacture in the world — making AE Techron a sustainable, high-quality business that our customers depend on!
What We Offer:
- Creative, innovative, collaborative, and flexible work environment
- Challenging and progressive career development
- Competitive pay programs
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits
- Retirement Program with Excellent Employer Match
- Disability Programs
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Open communication, recognition programs, and team-building events
- And much more to motivated, results-oriented individuals who want to make a real difference in their community and role
What You'll Do:
As the Senior Technical Salesperson, you will be a key member of the Sales department, both online and in person. Your role will include directing sales efforts through Manufacturers Reps and having primary account responsibility for factory direct accounts across multiple industries. You will gather industry data and have input on future product features.
Your Accountabilities in the Role:
- You will be responsible for the worldwide support of existing and development of new OEM accounts in multiple industries.
- Translate in-bound customer requests into actionable requirements that the Engineering department can translate into new product solutions.
- Present information at regional trade seminars to help attendees better understand technical capabilities provided by AE Techron products.
- Education: BS degree in Electrical Engineering Technology preferred; will consider a combination of education and experience.
- Experience: 5+ years of sales experience in EMC or other electronics related industries.
- Functional Skills: Solid skills in researching, planning, prioritizing and follow-through; natural ability to problem-solve and provide timely resolutions; able to learn a broad range of products and processes quickly; able to analyze data to report on patterns or product opportunities; strong attention to detail.
- Technology Skills: Intermediate PC skills; basic understanding of power electronics including linear and switch-mode amplifiers.
- Communication Skills: Advanced verbal and written communication skills; able to present to others and communicate technical matters to all levels within and outside of the organization.
- Leadership/ Behaviors: Strong focus on customers and quality; able to work independently and within teams; ability to translate customer needs into product requirements.
- Culture Match: Bring your hands, and also your head, heart, and person to work.
Other Important Information:
Pay/Salary: This is a Salary + Commission opportunity.
Reports To: CEO
Core Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (schedule can be slightly flexible; will work approx. 8 hours within this timeframe)
Typical Work Week: M-F; a few weekends for trade shows each year; 40 - 45 hours a week on average
Direct Reports: None
Travel: 2 -3 trade shows per year
COVID Protocol: No Special Protocol; Individuals can wear masks if desired
Have other questions? Contact Us!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer