T Series: For DO 160 and Boeing Susceptibility Testing
AE Techron's T Series coupling transformers were designed to meet or exceed the testing requirements of DO 160 (Sections 16, 18 & 19) and Boeing D6-16050 Section 7.2. The transformers feature a robust design and a rugged, impact-resistant case that protects the unit from accidental damage.
Coupling Transformers for DO 160 and Boeing Susceptibility Testing
- Optimized for use with AE Techron 7000 Series amplifiers
- Durable steel and high-density polyethylene case for impact resistance
- Provides protection from over-current
Key Performance Capabilities:
- T 1000: Ten-to-one step-down; provides up to 100 ARMS secondary current.
- T 2000: Two-to-one step-down; provides up to 40 Ap AC or DC secondary current.
- T 3700: One-to-37 step-up; provides up to 3700 VRMS.
Use: For testing to DO 160 Section 19 and Boeing D6-16050-5 Section 7.2 standards
Windings: Ten-to-one step-down
Output: Up to 100 ARMS secondary current
Output Connectors: Multi Contact 125A plugs; mating connectors included
Use: For testing to DO 160 Section 16 and 18 standard
Windings: Two-to-one step-down
Output: Up to 40 Ap AC or DC secondary current
Output Connectors: Multi Contact 100A plugs; mating connectors included
You might also be interested in:
Want to discuss a product or application?
Your local AE Techron Representative can help find the right system for your needs.
We're the audio-bandwidth experts.